Shahid,

Unlike the CiscoPress book which omits this very important configuration
component, I've spent some time in by book about dealing with multiple
interfaces as it relates to address translation AND filtering, like ACLs and
conduits. Probably one of the most difficult configuration tasks on a PIX is
dealing with a PIX with muliple interfaces, especially when it comes to
address translation. So I definitely spent some time talking about these
topics and how to configure your PIX in this situation. Hope this helps. If
you have any other questions, don't hesitate to holler.

Cheers!
--

Richard A. Deal

Visit my home page at http://home.cfl.rr.com/dealgroup/

Author of Cisco PIX Firewalls, CCNA Secrets Revealed!, CCNP Remote Access
Exam Prep, CCNP Switching Exam Cram, and CCNP Cisco LAN Switch Configuration
Exam Cram

Cisco Test Prep author for QuizWare, providing the most comprehensive Cisco
exams on the market.