From: neil K. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FXO ports to connect two PBX's [7:58410]

Hi All,

Can we use FXO ports in routers to connect two locations with PBX's. I
have
PBX at locaton "A", and a PBX and location "B". I want to run VoIP
between
the two locations over Frame Relay link. Can I use FXO cards in the
Router
on Location "A" and FXO on the router at location "B" and have VoIP run
between the sites.

The setup would look like this PBX to FXO ------------------Frame
Relay ----------------FXO to PBX.
Any help will be highly appreciated.