Hi there,
First of all, thank you to all of those who helped and guided me for the
exam. Passed it. Here is what I learnt from my experience:

1. Passing score was 755, I had 58 questions (but this varies from person to
person)
2. The best way I found to prepare for this exam was using the offical
course book. Read every bit very carefully. Some questions do require
in-depth knowledge and familiarity with Cisco device operations. Then again,
nothing replaces hands-on experience.
3. About 2 weeks before the exam, practice Boson tests. They help in making
sure you know the thigns properly.

Ok then, happy studying! :)

Cheers,

Kenan