Perhaps the router isn't seeing the CONFREQ from the
other router so is sending it's own. I've seen this
kind of activity when troubleshooting PPP problems.
Could be a line issue of some sort, code issue,
misconfiguration perhaps, etc.

What type of connection is this (Point to point, ISDN,
etc)?

You're best bet would be to post the debug output here
from both routers (debug ppp nego). Set the timestamp
to datetime format also (service timestamp debug
datetime msec).

HTH, Erick

--- wolfgang klages

http://mailplus.yahoo.com