I bought a Cisco 7000 router off of ebay. It did not come with a power cable
and I can not find one for the life of me. I ordered and received CAB-7KAC=,
but this cable does not fit. It says on the package thats its a 7500 series
AC power cord. On ciscos website its says to order this cable but, again, it
does not fit. Below is a layout of the power supply connector. Does anyone
know the correct power cable to order (and where) to get it? TIA . The
connector is like evey other one (router/monitor/PC) except it has a small
ridge between the top prongs.

 ________