I see that panic is setting in. calm down. take some time to get organized.

""Cisco Nuts""  wrote in message
> Hello, Since Token Ring won't be tested on the Lab exam anymore, does
> this imply that topics like SRB, CRB, SRTB, SRTLB won't be tested?And
> with regards to DLSW, just for the Ethernet?So what exactly should one be
> studying from this section then?Can someone confirm this for me so I am
> not surprised by it in the Lab??Thank you.Sincerely,CN

CL: although I cannot discuss what I did or did not see in any of my lab
trips, I can say that Cisco states on its web site that candidates are still
responsible for DLSw. Since, as you so rightly point out, there is no more
token ring, then you need to think about what would be involved in doing
DLSw over ethernet.

CL: there is a very good book by Tan Nam-Kee that you should get your hands
on. It takes the mystery of of DLSw on token ring and over ethernet.

CL: with the 3550's obviously there is no SR/TLB, SRB, or any of that other
crap. There are a couple of things that could be done on the 3550 that could
effect bridged protocols. obviously you should be prepared to deal with. I
can say with impunity that the 3550 has no native DLSw capability, if that's
any help to you.

CL: Ave imperator. Morituri salute
Latin for: have mercy on me, lab proctor, I'm too young to die of this much
stress. Feed me to the lions instead!!!!!!   :->