Hi,

I know this board is strictly cisco but i have a problem that is somewhat
related, as you probably know the foundry kit uses alot of the same commands
as cisco kit so i thought you may be able to help.
I have a foundry serveriron and someone has erased the flash by mistake, so
now it only boots into boot monitor mode. I've tried to get it to boot via a
tftp server that i know holds some versions of the software but it's not
working, this maybe because the files on the server are .bin extension and
perhaps should be in a different format to boot from, maybe .img format but
i don't know how to convert the files, if that is what i need to do.
Also, i have the serveriron hooked up to a pc at the moment, i've given the
switch an ip address and def gateway from the limited commands available in
the boot monitor prompt but i can only ping the pc from the switch and can't
ping the switch from the p.c.
If anyone knows how to help me out i'd be very grateful, or does someone
know where i can download the correct .img or .bin os from foundry, i've had
a good look at the foundry site and can't find where to download a version
of software for the server iron.

Your help would be very much appreciated,

Mark.