Really?

But can u tell me why M$ not support VLAN of Intel Pro 10/100?

I can see VLAN support on FreeBSD for NE2K while I don't think M$ or
Novell support.

In fact, driver only need to append some more data on the data
sagement.That is just something  driver can do, right? Remember, some
NIC can even change the MAC address of hardware.

--
thinkworker