Hello,

I'm have 2 Cisco 2501, and I need configure them as Frame-Relay
Switching, but this model has only 2 Serial interfaces, so I get some
configuration examples that explain how configure Frame-Relay switching
on a Tunnel using the Ethernet Interface, but some commands of this
configuration are inexistent... here the command:

frame-relay route 113 interface Tunnel0 311

My IOS version is 12.0(6), on this version I can't use "frame-relay
route XXX inteface TUNNEL XXX", the interface Tunnel is not accept, if I
use help (?), the IOS displays only interface Serial option...

can you help me?

Regards,

Jefferson Orsi Siratuti
CCNA / CCNP / CCAI / BICSI Installer Level 1
+55 11 5594-0714
+55 11 9790-1572
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.10work.com.br - Solugues em TI