1. what do I do for Redundancy, ( VPN Redundant Bundle)

It runs VRRP for concentrator redundancy. For user sessions you
make a cluster using VCA under

"Configuration | System | Load Balancing".

For redundancy on LAN to LAN tunnels its much harder..

They way the concentrator does lan to lan, you have to configure
the lan to lan tunnel with the IP of who the peer is going to be
speaking to. Also the VRRP master IP MUST be the main concentrators,
ip's. This means you need to take the backup concentrator offline (the vrrp
slave), change its ip's to the primaries, and configure the lan to lan rules
WHILE its using the master's IPs. This is so it will have a correct SA
database stored in its config. You then change its ip's back to the ones it
uses while its a backup. Put in back online with the different ip's and
continue vrrp.

Just be careful not to change any lan to lan configs while the slave is
using its main ip's.  When the primary fails the slave assumes the master's
ips for ipsec related protocols. http admin still works using the slave
ip's. I wish cisco would come up with a way to replicate the config over the
wire ?

Any one from cisco care to join in....

2. Load balancing

See above.

3. Where to put the Concentrator ( prefer putting the VPN Concetrator behind
Firewall).What are issues I will have to consider if I put the concentrator
behind Firewall.

You can do either. If its behind a firewall you need to open

IP Protocol 50 (ESP) and UDP port 10000 (IPSEC/UDP). This is what the
concentrator needs out of the box. You may also need to open TCP ports, if
you run IPSEC/TCP for your pat users. I would put the
concentrator behind the fw, for protection from dos attacks and similar
stuff that is possible. One caveat is to make sure
you dont run nat on the VPN concentrator (i.e. use public ip's behind your
FW) the concentrator DOES NOT like double nat, even with the new 3.6 Code
which supposedly provides "IPSec over NAT-T".

Tested it, still works best with public IP's everywhere.. Maybe pat at the
remote side.

Thanks,