Guys
I am having a issue Site To Site VPN between PIX 515 and PIX 501. PIX 501 is
at our develper location, and he has DHCP Internet IP address from his ISP,
i am using Dynamic Map on PIX 515 for Site To Site VPN.
Develoer is complaing that his VPN connection goes down (although he sees a
vpn light on PIX 501 but can not access any thing in our office network) on
PIX 501 I see the Crypto map, and access list counter increase on 501 but on
PIX 515 side i dont see his PIX 501 in crypto map.
I thought of timeout or in activity time out issue. Please Advice.

thanks,

--
Curious

MCSE, CCNP