Hi, all

Apologies in advance for this slightly OT, but can anyone point me in the
direction of a scanner that can scan and enumerate IPX-only and
AppleTalk-only networks?  That is, scan and identify devices on a network
running IPX only or AppeTalk only...no IP.

 I would prefer something that did not cost an arm and leg such as the ISS
products.  I have heard that AXENT makes something like that, but their
website seems to be hosed right now so I can not check.

TIA,

Charles