Sliver,
That was the worst one I took. And, I hate it because of case study
questions. As a non-native english speaker, I spent 50% of my time to read
the cases over and over. I read the questions and answered them in less than
30% of remain time. Passed with 912/1000. For each of unclear questions (or
answers) to me, I didn't spend longer then 15" to think. Guessed and clicked
to save time going with the others.
For this kind of exams; the more I spend for them when sitting, the worse
result I get. I use this tactic to avoid the long reading questions too.
CIT and CID are harder but I like them better.
Good luck,
TuDo