A bunch of people would object to this, but I would reading Bruno's book.
It's kind of light on some topics, but some of the more esoteric stuff is
doesnt really appear anywhere else.  It will at least give you a
superficial overview of all the topics, and you can fill in the details
using the books listed below.  In addition, I would read EVERY SINGLE link
on the blueprint thoroughly, and download boson #1 and #3 and follow the
explanation links there for any questions you dont understand.