Hello folks,

A friend of mine have a serius problem with a Cisco
1720 router. This router has the console port broken,
it doesn't work. He usually get into the router using
the aux port in order to configure the device.They
tried to download a new config using Cisco Config
Maker and downloading it by de aux port. The result is
that now the aux port is closed and the Ethernet port
doesn't respond anymore. We don't know what happened
with Cisco Config Maker, the real important thing is
that we need to recover the access to the router. We
cannot use the console port because it is broken, the
aux port is closed (I guess that Cisco Config Maker
closed it by default), and the ethernet is not
responding (maybe Cisco Works put it in shut??). All
the doors are closed!!! There is no time, we need to
install this box this week!!! Help!
We have read the cisco cco and the 1720 has a dimm
memory and a miniflash memory, (please correct us if
we are wrong). We suppose that the miniflash memory
stores the config (it works like nvram too?) and if we
can open the box and replace this mini-flash with
another one maybe it will work again...
We really appreciate your help, and my friend will pay
one beer if you can send us any idea...

Very important: Please send your reply with a copy to
these address: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED] because we have a
problem with our mail...

Thanks a lot!

Yahoo! Sorteos
Consulta si tu nzmero ha sido premiado en
Yahoo! Sorteos http://loteria.yahoo.es