From: Quek, Steven
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco IP Telephony Certification.... [7:59274]

Hi,

I believe this has been posted before, I wish to pursue
the Cisco IP Telephony track. Like to check which Cisco Press book must I get
hold to read up for the tests.

>From the Cisco URL they have revised and named it as "Enterprise Voice Over
Data Design".
& "Deploying QoS For Enterprise Network". These 2 tests you must passed to
get Specialized.

Hopefully you can let me know the passing marks and time needed for the
tests.

Appreciate anyone out there can provide me other valuable information so
that I can
work on it.

Thanks again & have a Merry Christmas.

With regards