From: Lupi, Guy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 12:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Acceptable Amount of CRC Errors [7:59477]

I remember looking at a link on Cisco's web site that stated an acceptable
threshold for CRC errors on an interface.  I believe it was something like
CRCs could not exceed .001% of the total input packets on the interface.
Has anyone else seen this link, or one like it?  I am trying to determine
the threshold for an alarm notification when polling for iferrors.

Guy H. Lupi