Can someone reccomend a good back that deals with Call Manager setup and IP
Phones. I keep finding these VOIP books (Caputo, etc.), but all they talk
about is routers, FXS and FXO, H323, yadayadayada. I know all that. I know
about RSVP, RTP, QOS, signaling. I did the CCNP Voice thing a few years ago.

I need to know how to set up Call Manager and how to build a IP Phone
network (7960's) through powered line cards on 4000's and 6000's. How do the
the 7960's work? I know they are DHCP and then they download .cnf file from
TFTP, then register with Call Manager. Got that from CCO but Ineed more
detail. Setting up seperate VLANs for the phone and the data port. Does
anyone even deploy VOIP through routers anymore, except to tie into a PBX or
voice mail?

I just received another VOIP book I ordered from Amazon and its the same ole
stuff with no Call Manager, IP Phones, or Catalyst 4000 and 6000. Just the
same ole CCNP test stuff. Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

                          John Conzone
                          CCIE#6409