Hi Juan Blanco,
I totally agree with all your views,Yes CCIE and PHD cant be compared.Doing
PHD is really great and requires hardwork and dedication but going for CCIE
also we have to be very much dedicated.It doesn't matter irrespective its
value in term of longivity is less but still same dedication we require
here.Anything which requires hardwork and dedication should be
appreciated.So definitely CCIE people should be proud of their
achivement..........and they should be proud of their achievement of CCIE
Tiltles
Regards,
Munit