Look like the ATM Network Processor Module With E3/DS-3 PLIM
see:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_mod/cis4000/4000cn/1000npm.htm#21021

Pretty good deal on this I'd say. Did you buy it? Has anyone else noticed
the eBay router prices have fallen significantly lately? Good news for those
of us trying to build labs on the cheap.