Hi, wondering if i can get some advice about a new connection that im
getting ready to turn up. I have a Cisco 3745 with an HSSI port, attached
to a Adtran TSU 300.

The DS-3 will be a subrate 8mb connection. What configurations on the
HSSI port do i need to make on the router? I have been working with the
7206VXR's with the integrated DSU's but never an external one like the
Adtran. Are there timing issues to be worked out on the router, or just
the Adtran? Any advice would be apprecated.