Hello,Now that I've finally got my hands on 2 3550's, I am diving
straight into the QOS section ( the one I fear the most in the Lab), had
a question on classifying traffic via acl.On CCO, I see the following
examples:mls qosaccess-list 100 permit ip any any dscp 32access-list 100
permit ip host 10.1.1.1 host 10.1.1.2 precedence 5access-list 102 permit
pim any 224.0.0.2 dscp  Question is: Once you created these acl's, do you
have to apply it to an interface like on a router? I don't see any except
when it is created for applying it under a class-map. Please advise.Thank
you.Sincerely,CN