HSRP uses 224.0.0.2, UDP port 1985.  Any ACLs blocking this?  Is IGMP
snooping enabled all places between the two routers?  Check out:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk365/technologies_q_and_a_item09186a0
0800a9679.shtml
    for more info.  Also, check the switch's multicast forwarding tables.
HTH.

Chuck Church
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE