I already get the answer and it doesnt' work.  FYI.
The PPTP server is on the Internet.  The machine that initiated the PPTP
connection
sit behind a Pix firewall and access the Internet via PAT.
 alaerte Vidali  wrote:Let me see if I got that right; You want to establish
a PPTP tunnel to
access an internal server from a PC on the Internet. On the PIX, you have
just on valid address on the outside interface, so you use PAT for the
internal host access the Internet

If I got that right, it is what I have implemented. I will wait for your
confirmation.
Do you Yahoo!?