I am looking for gear. I know you guys have many links etc. to sites
mentioned here in the past. I was wondering if any of you folks can reply
with such links. I am looking for sites with surplus Cisco gear, clearing
houses or auctions sites with equipment from failed companies really cheap.
I am looking for deals on larger stuff like 7500, ONS, DWD gear etc… Any
links would be helpful…

Thanks and have a great and safe holiday season…

Happy Holidays and lets hope 2003 is a better year all around for us...

/JS