Hi All  Long time no speak hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas I've
a Client who has a WAN network comprising of a Cisco 3660(centre) &
several 2600's (currently each WAN link is a 256k lease line, each line
will soon  be upgraded to  LES10 Circuits). The client has ISDN backup on
all their sites but are  looking to replace this with  a ADSL Solution. What
is the best ADSL Solution  should I recommend for my client.    Many
Thanks  Simon.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.