Hello friends and gurus,

I had been a silent observer in this group. After a long break of more
than an year, today I got the courage to face the tiger in its den :-)
(of course I mean BSCI).

The verdict was Tiger 0 and Sudarshan 1.

There were 57 questions with all kinds of old timer multi-choice and
also the new kind of scenarios. I am sure I have not said anything that
will be challenged by the NDA :-).

OK one more to go.....and I am hoping to face the Lion soon (Support
exam is to be completed).

Will talk you all soon. Hopefully it should be good news.

Thanks to all in this group. I learnt many things from the email
exchanges here.

Regards
Sudarshan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com