Hi Group,

Below I pasted what the command refernce is saying about limiting tftp
servers
used via snmp. My question is can you tell a router to save or copy
configuration files to or from a tftp server via snmp?

=================

snmp-server tftp-server-list
To limit the TFTP servers used via Simple Network Management
Protocol-controlled TFTP operations (saving and loading configuration files)
to the servers specified in an access list, use the snmp-server
tftp-server-list global configuration command. To disable this feature, use
the no form of this command.

snmp-server tftp-server-list number

no snmp-server tftp-server-list

Syntax Description  number
     Standard IP access list number from 1 to 99.

Defaults

Disabled

Command Modes

Global configuration

Command History  Release  Modification
      10.2
     This command was introduced.

Examples

The following example limits the TFTP servers that can be used for
configuration file copies via SNMP to the servers in access list 44:

snmp-server tftp-server-list 44