Irfan
I took the exam when it was on Beta, as far as RFC, I saw 1 question.
Material that you should know
Voice, QOS, MPLS, (Basics) ,6500 switches, some TokenRing, some bridging.
Plus some other stuff that you should know when you take this exam (like IP,
Routing, VLan ,ETC)
hope this helps
Reza

""irfan siddiqui""  wrote in message
> Hi, does anyone know if we have to memorize RFC's for the CCIE written
exam.
> Do they ask things like RFC's. Also if anyone has attempted the exam
> recently can they give any advice about wat u need to know and wat stuff
> memorize if any.I am scheduled to give the exam next week and i still feel
> shaky. Thanks in advance . Irfan

> MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&S
U=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminatevi
ruses_3mf