""Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate)""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> the freepin' new site won't take the URLs...

the problem is the word wrap - part of the url is truncated. I just checked
both, and both work, if you know the trick - do a copy of the truncated
part, then click on the link, then when you get the error, paste the
truncated part at the end of the url in your browser.

here's something I pulled from