Greetings-
    I have recetly decided to embark on my CCIE for security.  I already have
one book called "All in one CCIE  study guide" by Roosevelt Giles.  This is
the second edition. I am wondering if this is a good book for this
ceritfication, and what other books do I need please?

   Also how does this group work please?  Do we schedule that we would read a
number of pages by a date and then we discuss them or do we just post
questions by random?  I tried to access the previous discussions but I did
not
find the right site.  Please forgive me as I am new to this website.

Sincerely,
    Sean