Hi Group,

I am very very confused about DLSW over ISDN.  I tried to simulate the CCO
example
at:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk331/tk336/technologies_tech_note0
9186a0080093ecb.shtml

Firstly, by following the example exactly, I managed to get everything to
work.
However, according to Solie (p923), & I have also read up lots of GroupStudy
posts,
in order for ISDN to work with DLSW, one would need these keywords on both
ISDN
routers:-

keeplive 0 on Local-peer statement
Timeout 90 on Remote-peer statement

Yet on this CCO e.g., neither of these are used.  Why????

Second Question, to make matter worse, after I have tried to put these two
keywords
on the 2 ISDN routers, RTA don't even dial to RTC anymore...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

On RTA - Tatiasaurus (Loopback int - 1.1.1.1 for simplicity)

dlsw local-peer peer-id 1.1.1.1 keepalive 0
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 2.2.2.2 timeout 90
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 3.3.3.3 backup-peer 2.2.2.2 timeout 90
dlsw bridge-group 1

RTB - Diplodocus (Loopback int - 2.2.2.2)

dlsw local-peer peer-id 2.2.2.2
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 1.1.1.1
dlsw bridge-group 1

RTC - Tanius (Loopback int - 3.3.3.3)

dlsw local-peer peer-id 3.3.3.3 keepalive 0 promiscuous
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 1.1.1.1 timeout 90
dlsw bridge-group 1

Thanks.

H.