Its unconfirmed, (i.e.: I do not believe it yet) but our CW2000 admin
claimed CW2000 needed it for something.  Before that came up I assumed that
it was no longer needed except on 2500 series and other routers that had an
old boot rom that did not support enable secret.

""Kenny Smith""  wrote in message
Hi.. When I was setting up my router configuration. It prompts me for secret
password and enable password. But I want to how why I still need enable
password when I have the enable secret?  When I type Enable, i will be
required to type in my secret password. Then when the enable password will
be used???

Sorry for such a simple question..
Thanks

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&D