Hi All,

Has anyone experienced the following:

mc3810 bootstrap 12.0(6r)T4
IOS: mc3810-a2jk8sv5-mz.122-13.T.bin  and mc3810-a2jk8sv5-mz.122-13.bin
memory: 64mb dram/16mb flash

I upgraded the bootrom to utilise 64mb dram / 16mb flash.  I am able to
load the above ios code when in rommon mode.  However, once I am running
the above 12.2 code and want to reload another ios code (any or any file
for that matter) into flash, the tftp download stops (.) after approx 10
udp packets have been successful (!) and the tftp server (cisco)
application then aborts.  Subsequently, the tftp transfer timesout.

The only way now to load ios is to get back into rommon mode and copy
over the ios image into flash (since the previous flash contents had to
be erased to accomodate the "to be" installed ios).

Can anyone else replicate this?

Cheers,