Dear Sir/Madam,

I have two Routers(Cisco 3661 & Cisco 2511). I'm using both of them as NAS.
I did "Multilink" setting on my Cisco 3661 and I could connect it by two
Dial-up modem as "Multilink" successfully.
But unfortunately, I have a problem, When I do the same configuration on
Router Cisco 2511.
When I put "Multilink" configuration on Router 2511 configuration and tried
connect it, that router is restarted automatically.
Is there anybody who has such problem with multilink configuration?

With the best regards,
Hamed Sedighi