Dear Friends,

I have strange problem at hands. I have 2 Serial Sync 64kbps links
connecting to 2 different places. The problem is one of the link start
dropping packets (after 3 hrs) moment both the links are put one ANY ONE
router. I used 1751,2511,2610. I also put a different WIC & different
cables.

I fail to understand what is wrong. The Service provider tells he seen no
problems in the link (when complained and asked to run his tests on the
links.).

Has anyone faced such a problem before???

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Murali