Hi.. Priscilla and Dear all,

Thanks for your explaination and sorry for my ignorance. But I don't
understand one part about "it doesn't hear BPDUs from the other side. This
can result in it setting one of its ports into fowarding mode when it
souldn't."  But my switch has only one connection to my backbone switch. So
I don't understand how it will creat STP loop?