And as a P router, can it?   I do not have a OSM.

"John Murphy" @groupstudy.com em 03/01/2003
11:24:41

Favor responder a "John Murphy"

Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Para:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Assunto:    Re: MPLS VPN [7:60205]

Currently the 6500/7600 can only function as a PE with an OSM.   Assuming
you have one, you would configure the ethernet port your 2500 is connecting
to into a unique vlan, then configure one of the Gig-E ports on the OSM as
your 'upstream' using dot1q encapsulation, and terminate your VRF there.
I've included an example below, HTH.

Best Regards,

John

interface GE-WAN4/1.10