Is it just me? More broken links? Harder to find the everyday tools?
lower  - a LOT slower - navigating around?

Seems like just about every day I'm filling out one of those feedback forms
to report a problem. assuming I've found the basic page I'm looking for
anyway.

For example - check out the links on this page.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/ip_r
/iprprt2/index.htm
watch the wrap

and whatever happened to the tool index? It was no fun searching for the
Software Advisor and the IOS Upgrade Planner this morning.

grumble grumble grumble

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"