Hi All,
I have question regarding HDLC,a silly question but still a doubt.See I have
HDLC connection back to back.on one interface I configure compression and
other interface on other router no compression.Now when I debug the my seq
and mine seen no.s are in sync I mean same they inncrease ,that different no
layer 3 communication I am able to do.If such case occurs how from debug
commands I will come to know.
I enabled debug serial interface but it only shows me that the no get
increment that too in proper order but I have read that in Karl Solie book
Vol1 that it will stop increment the keepalives.
So can anybody guide me.