Dear All,

 I am facing a strange problem. Around 6 PM every evening my isdn
router(cisco 803) shows a lot of packet loss. Even I am not able to ping the
directly connected WAN interface. Loss is 20% - 100%. Even extended ping
don't help. Router is dialling to PRI. There are currently 4 routers
dialling to PRI but the problem is with this router only. Router works fine
during day time. PRI shows this router connected.

Is this a interface heated up problem or this problem is due to electric or
magnetic interference with the ISDN line.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Ravi