I have to disagree. I think in new site very easy to find information
regarding technical characteristics of cisco products. I remember that in
the old one I had to do a lot of "searching" to get information of some
modules. But I agree with you that there are a lot of broken links and the
site is slower (I think is a question of time that they solve all the
problems,...)
Regards, David.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/ip_r