Hi All,  I have a quick question that I'm sure is probably a straight yes or
no answer.  I currently have a natted router (1721) that port forwards port
25 to an internal server, I am going to reconfigure this router to be non
nat and add a pix on a second global IP Address (I only have two globals) Is
it possible to have the router forward port 25 on its public address to post
25 on the pix's public address??  I know I can have the mx records changed
to point to the pix but I would like to avoid this if at all possible.

thanks in advance.

ChrisP