Hello everybody,

My question is: Can I terminate IPSec VPN tunnel on PIX and translate my
addresses to net on second end of tunnel together?

I have got two networks with IP address schema 10.x.x.x and I have to link
them via Internet. An access firewall is PIX on first and second net. I
don't want readdress either.
So my idea is to make VPN IPSec tunnel between PIX'es. Because of address
overlaping I must to translate addresses.
How should I make this on PIX only (without a internal router for
translation) ?

Thanks for help,
Wojtek