Disable broadcast SSID under radio hardware setup.

  Unix tools like kismet can see that cell even if you have broadcast SSID
disabled. If
you want real security, use IPsec between the buildings. If you want some
fake security
you can fool with WEP ... that'd likely be safe on a point to point link
since no one
is going to rat out your SSID and WEP settings, unlike the wireless ISP
market ...