Those are some weird SAP types. But you will be glad to know (if you didn't
already discover this) that the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
manages a list, and it's quite complete, and does include those on your
list, except the last one.

OK, that's another filler to avoid the URL-eating monster at Group Study.
Here's the URL:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/novell-sap-numbers

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com