Thanks to the advise of Mr. Howard & Mr.Kaminski.  My recertification date
are due at end of this year.  Since the IT market all over the globe is very
bad and it is my feeling it will take a while till 2004 to stabilize.  As a
result, I have decided to spend valuable time preparing for Nov 2003 CPA.
Trying to upgrade my skill depending on the market requirement.  That does
not mean, I will give up my cisco recertification.  I will eventually
recertify and will keep looking for entry level opening within Toronto.  I
still have my home lab to play around which does not meet the current CCIE
lab specification, however, good the NP/DA recertification.

Tx / RamG