Hi there,
I am on my way to doing the CCNP certification. Having good hands-on, I
decided to attempt BCMSN first and then I did my CIT. Now, I having taken a
break, I want to move on to my next paper. I can't make up my mind whether I
should attempt BSCI or BCRAN next. I feel inclined towards BSCI 'cos routing
fascinates me more than remote access. However, I just want to know what you
guys think is the best way to go about it. From what I've heard, BCRAN
features some hard-to-do hands-on so I am probably leaving it aside for now.
Any help is greatly appreciated so thanks in advance! :)

Cheers,

Kenan