From: Zeke Gibson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 January 2003 04:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCSP - 9E0-131 CSI Exam [7:60782]

Hiyas Group,

Hope your new year is off to a good start! I was hoping for insight into the
9E0-131 CSI exam. I have all the CSS-1 books I used in the past, plus some
additional Cisco Press titles covering security topics, and a copy of the
SAFE SMR document. Is anyone else working on this exam? Anyone found a
review? I can't seem to find anything out there yet, exam has only been live
for a few days. Any tips would be appreciated, I'm testing on the 11th.
Thanks,

-Zeke
Sonic Network Operations     Sonic.net, Inc.
707.522.1000 ext. 230          2260 Apollo Way
707.547.2199 (FAX)                Santa Rosa, CA 95407