From: Captain Lance [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 11:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: show trunk on 2924m-XL [7:60741]

Have you tried show interface?

""Phil Wallisch""  wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to do the equivilant of a "show trunk" on an IOS
> based switch?  I've been having to do a "show run" to see if the port
was
> trunking.

> Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return email and delete this message.  This message should not be copied or
used for any purpose other than intended, nor should it be disclosed to any
other person. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the view of Investec Group, its subsidiaries or associates.
The Investec Group is not liable for the security of information sent by
e-mail at your request, nor for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in the communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.  Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any
attached files for viruses and the like.
The Investec Group accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss,
liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the
access of any files which are attached to this message.